- Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of accounting in running the business.
- Acquire basic accounting knowledge and skills needed to better support management.
- Properly distinguish and classify account categories within the accounting system in the company.
- Accuretly account for transactions affecting assets, liabilities and equities.
- Correctly account for transactions affecting revenues and expenses.
- Effectively prepare statements of income and balance sheets.
- Perform hands-on bank reconciliation, account analysis, and General Ledger (GL) to sub-ledger reconciliation.
Who should attend:
- Administrative and support employees who work closely with accounts or support management with tasks related to bookkeeping and financial reports.
- This program is also helpful for non-accounting professionals, such as HR, IT and Admin, who provide support to accounting systems and staff.
- Importance of Accounting in Business
- The Accounting Principles
- Accounting Cycle
- Analyzing and Recording Transactions
- Accounting for Assets
- Accounting for Liabilities and Equity
- Adjusting Entries
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Hands-On Workshops
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses