- Locations: Durban South Africa lesotho Port Elizabeth, South Africa East London, South Africa mthatha geoge Oudtshoorn, South Africa Mossel Bay, South Africa Beaufort West, South Africa cape town Bloemfontein, South Africa Johannesburg, South Africa Botswana Namibia Zimbabwe Mozambique Swaziland Maputo, Mozambique Malawi Tanzania Zambia Rwanda Uganda Kenya South Sudan Sudan chad Nigeria mali libya Niger Egypt Algeria Tunisia Morocco Western Sahara Mauritania ethiopia somalia Madagascar gabon Ghana guinea Cameroon Burkina Faso
- Duration: Upto 3 Days
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThis unit standard is a core standard and forms part of the qualification, National Certificate Project Management and is registered at Level 4 on the National Qualifications Framework. Learners accessing this standard will be involved in project management teams or involved in building small project management teams. These projects may be technical projects, business projects or developmental projects and will cut across a range of economic sectors. This standard will also add value to learners who are running their own business and recognise that project management forms an integral component of any business. Learners acquiring this standard will be able to work autonomously and collaboratively with others, build relations, make positive contributions, interact with others and explain team ;
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Demonstrating an understanding of criteria for working as a member of a team.
- Working autonomously and collaborating with other team members.
- Contributing to building relationships between team members and stakeholders.
- Making a positive contribution to team coherence, image and spirit.
- Respecting personal, ethical, religious and cultural differences to enhance interaction between team ;
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence against standards in project management practices or equivalent of NQF Level 3.
About Future Performance Training
We offer various qualifications and courses from different sectors that are credit based which allows one to build qualifications through a unit based approach. This enables learners to gain a qualification at their own pace along flexible routes. All of our course materials are quality assured through various SETA's and Governing Bodies . We have formed various partnerships with institutions offering a variety of courses and qualifications. We make use of a consortium of experts to deliver our courses.See all Future Performance Training courses
Contact information not available.
- Project Management - Short Course Oxford Home Study CollegeGBP 25
GBP 140Duration: 125 Hours
- Project Management Advanced Diploma Level 4 Adams AcademyGBP 31
GBP 310Duration: 32 Hours
- Project Management Diploma Level 3 Inspire London CollegeGBP 79
GBP 397Duration: 260 Hours