- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 2 to 3 Days
For staff who need an awareness of the risk of economic crime, including risk assurance, internal audit and fraud prevention employees.
This course introduces participants to:
- The definition of fraud
- Global problems and regional issues
- Types of fraud with a focus on: corruption, asset misappropriation and financial misstatement.
- The Fraud Triangle
- Indicators of fraud
- Antiâ€‘Bribery and corruption related regulations
- Key elements of prevention – antiâ€‘fraud strategies, policies and procedures
- Detection – how to discover fraud? The role of communication and
reporting channels and detection tools
Participants will leave the course understanding what fraud is, its indicators and the impact of fraud within an organisation. They will be equipped with knowledge and tools that can be implemented to preventand detect fraud.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses