Course detailsDay 1
Coaching, counseling and mentoring
· Definitions and applications
· Difference between coaching, counseling and mentoring
· Coaching core competencies
· The competency iceberg
· The 5 principles of coaching (FACTS)
· The 3 stages of performance:
· Preparation and planning
· Performance evaluation
Coaching and counseling
· Benefits and issues
· Critical factors in coaching
· How a good coach is described
· Why managers don't coach?
· Tools for coaching
· Coaching versus counseling
Coaching and counseling skills
· Active listening
· The TGROW' model of a super coach
· Benefits of coaching
· Birth, growth, maturity, conclusion
· Contexts in which mentoring is used
· Characteristics of mentors and mentees
· The benefits of mentoring
· Difference between mentoring and coaching
Leading without a 'rope'
· Foundation for effective leadership
· The leadership behavior continuum
· Qualities of authentic leaders
· Coaching towards authentic leadership
· Traits shared by successful leaders
· How these traits relate to those of a coach Updated on 26 July, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirement to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.