- LEADERSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY COMMITTEES AND WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY REPRESENTATIVES
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- SAFE WORK PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- HAZARD RECOGNITION, EVALUATION, AND CONTROL
- INSPECTION PROGRAM
- ACCIDENT/INCIDENT INVESTIGATION PROGRAM
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- OTHER RELATED SERVICES
- SAFETY RULES & WORK PROCEDURES
- RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SAFETY
- WORKPLACE HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE
- HAZARD MANAGEMENT
- ACCIDENT PREVENTION TECHNIQUES
- HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING
- EMERGENCY PLANS
- PLANNING AND RESPONDING TO WORKPLACE EMERGENCIES
- JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS
- RISK ASSESSMENT
- ENVIRONMENT - POLLUTION
Eligibility / Requirements
Minimum qualification required is 10th pass
About SK Fire & Safety Institute
SK FIRE AND SAFETY INSTITUTE, is the state office for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Our institute is directly approved by NATIVE SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING COUNCIL (ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization).
SK FIRE AND SAFETY INSTITUTE provides candidates with workplace health and safety training courses(Occupational health and safety training), Fire Fighting training, Fire Prevention training courses, Fire protection training, Environmental health and safety certification training,Industrial safety course.
Fire and Safety courses can be completed either offline or online mode. Online safety training courses are also being provided to the candidates through LEARNING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE who can't attend the classes on regular basis through internet. Online health and safety training courses are also provided which deals with hygienic conditions and safety of the workers or employers with online health and safety certificate.
Basic communication skill development classes
CV preparation class
Learning Management Software
Industrial Visit See all SK Fire & Safety Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.