- Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Beirut, Lebanon Beirut Lebanon
This course is designed for students who have completed the equivalent of at least two semesters of Modern Standard Arabic.
This course emphasizes grammatical flexibility and builds the foundations for a practical writing and reading ability. Students will use authentic written materials and produce simple compositions in Arabic usefull in daily life.
- Weights acts
- Debilitating act
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA verb tense: present tense Almadi-
- Holidays & Ramadan traditions
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA name actor - name effect
- Weights acts Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE AR-SA
- Was and her sisters
- History of Arab media
- It is well known and the unknown
Saifi Institute for Arabic Language was created to fill a gap in Arabic instruction left by formal (Modern Standard) Arabic cTheirses and curriculum: the need to understand and communicate in the spoken form of Arabic most commonly used by Arabs in their homes, businesses and amongst friends. Saifi Institute's Urban Arabic curriculum is the culmination of this effort, based on the input of thousands of students and years of hard work. It focuses on the Arabic Lebanese (and Syrians, and Palestinians) use in daily life. Whether ordering food, negotiating prices, reading the news or hosting business meetings, Their curriculum will teach you what you need to know to communicate effectively.See all Saifi Institute for Arabic Language courses