- Duration 5 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Introduce participants to new food sampling techniques
- Explain established methodology for collecting food samples
- Highlight both aspects of food sampling – Biological and Chemical
- Have confidence in the interpretation of test results
- Identify further technical knowledge necessary in food sampling
Who Should Attend?
- This advanced training course targets Food Safety and Hygiene Auditors, Inspectors, Personnel, Supervisors and Managers working in Food Control Sections in Municipalities, Government Agencies, Catering Companies, Restaurants, Farms and other Food Related Industries.
This training program will cover:
- Sample collection techniques
- Sample preparation and dispatch
- Sampling tools and containers
- Sampling plans for prepackaged foods (AQL 6.5)
- Exercises on the application of sampling plans for prepackaged foods
- Sampling plans for microbiological analysis
- Case studies for microbiological sampling
- Gulf standards for microbiological sampling of food
- Exercises on sampling plans for microbiological analysis
- Collecting of samples for microbiological analysis
- Risk based sampling
- Closing discussions
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses
Food Safety Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.