- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
Who Should Attend?
- This advanced training course targets Food Safety and Hygiene Auditors, Inspectors, Personnel, Supervisors and Managers working in Food Control Sections in Municipalities, Government Agencies, Catering Companies, Restaurants, Farms and other Food Related Industries.
- Food Preservation History
- Food Preservation: Why?
- Food Preservation types
- Low Temperature Preservation
- Food Irradiation
- Radiation Sources
- History of Food Irradiation
- FDA Approved Dosages of Irradiation
- Irradiation processes
- Food Fermentation
- Dairy Products & Preserved products
- Bread Preservation
- Softdrinks and Juices Preservation
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, rmk-the experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino,Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK Experts Traing Services courses