- Duration 5 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
- To facilitate delegates’ understanding of how the business processes of a laboratory can be combined effectively with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and to provide an understanding of the roles of the quality manager and technical management
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel from accredited or applicant laboratories who have responsibility for the technical or quality management of the testing or calibration performed
- Introductions and course briefing
- Laboratory structure to ensure integrity and competence
- Quality management system as a framework for the testing processes and the role of ISO 17025
- Laboratory facilities
- Services and supplies
- Ensuring competence: equipment
- Ensuring competence – personnel
- Documentation and documentation control process
- Handling of samples and items from customers for calibration and test
- Report back on exercise
- Ensuring competence – performance of calibrations and tests
- Ensuring competence – management controls
- Identifying potential and actual non-conforming work
- Process of recording and storage and retrieval of records
- Reporting results to client including opinions and interpretations
- Complaints process
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses
Food Safety Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.