Who should attend?
- Food Inspectors in charge of ensuring the adequacy and efficacy of Food Control Systems in catering and food retailers and food processing plants.
- Food Control authorities may also find this useful in the training of new inspectors and in refocusing food inspection practices on a risk-based process.
- Concepts and approaches of modern food inspection
- General inspection philosophy and approach
- The role of inspection in food control
- Risk-based food inspection
- General inspection procedures
- Inspection of food business system components
- HACCP plan, traceability and recall plan
- Walk-through inspection
- General Inspection approach for food processing facilities
- Inspection techniques
- Enforcement and compliance
- Knowledge and skill requirements for food inspection
- Prerequisite sanitation, hygiene and pest control practices
- Response to non-compliance and violations
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, rmk-the experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino,Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK Experts Traing Services courses