Course detailsWorking as a cabin crew is both challenging and rewarding. The profession also guarantees good wages. A cabin crew is a vital post for every airplane or ship. They are responsible for providing customer care and safety. They provide excellent customer service to passengers and ensure their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
Therefore, proper training is a must for cabin crew as they are responsible for maintaining security and emergencies. The course helps you to deal with any emergency that may arise on the flight. You will also learn to administer first aid to passengers. Moreover, the course teaches you the essential communication skill that you need to greet passengers or need to handle complaints or other problems.
By the end of the course, you will be able to represent, lead and serve the airline as a skilled cabin crew.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognized qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Cabin Crew Training
- Introduction to Cabin CrewFREE
- The History of Cabin CrewFREE
- Why Make a Career in Cabin Crew?
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Cabin Crew
- The Responsibilities of Cabin Crew, Before and After Each Flight
- Airline Employment Glossary
- Glossary: List of Acronyms and Definitions
- Training Facilities and Devices
- Aviation Indoctrination Training
- Abnormal and Emergency Situations Training
- Communication Skills
- Dealing with the Situations
- How to Handle an in-Flight Emergency
- Cabin Crew – Initial Safety Training
- Customer Service Skills
- Best Qualities to Highlight in Your Cabin Crew Application Resume
- How to be a Stand-Out Candidate
This course does not involve any exams. Students need to answer 2 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time.
Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). After submitting the assignments, the Instructor will check and assess the work. Those who pass this test will qualify for Essential Training for Healthcare Staff. A certificate will be produced in PDF format and Printed Hardcopy. Updated on 08 December, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Certificate in Cabin Crew course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
About London Institute of Business & Management
London Institute of Business and Management provide comprehensive courses related to Microsoft Office ,business and other. Microsoft Office is the most popular program that is used by most of the administrative positions around the world. It is the combination of several applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Each has their specific functionality. Unlike other institutions, London Institute of Business and Management provide Microsoft Office Management courses with a special focus on the use of Microsoft Office programs in the business world.
Finally, London Institute of Business and Management include courses related to administrative positions like Personal Assistant, Secretary and virtual assistant course. These courses will help you to gain knowledge and skills required to deal with day-to-day responsibilities that may be encountered when you are in these post.
In short, we offer comprehensive courses related to Microsoft Office, Business .With the classes, we try to help students to achieve their business and corporate goals. The course also assists people to obtain particular career ambitions. We believe that the right training for the right candidate helps them to gain their objectives and prosperity.