- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsCourse Overview
The role of Procurement is changing significantly. Purchasing
departments are moving at last from REACTIVE to PROACTIVE, responding to leadership demands that they add value to the organization, rather their typical role as cost centers.
- Why do we experience the same issue repeatedly?
- Why can't the supplier improve delivery/lead time -all the time rather with just a financial incentive?
- How come Finance violates terms & conditions ofpayment with suppliers?
- Why are we experiencing quality issues from our suppliers?
This program will provide the insight, understanding, skills and desire to change, improve and achieve measurable results.
- Learning from others - avoiding pitfalls
- What the opportunities missed in service based enterprises
- What studies have noted as leaders characteristics for supply management
- Performance criteria needed
- How to manage customer and supplier relationships
- What is "Proactive Procurement"
- How to perform "gap analysis"
- What is strategic sourcing - and how it interacts infacets of SPM
- What are the approaches used to achieve SPM
- Able to identify the interfaces impacting SPM
- What are the various techniques within the Quality area and how they influence SPM performance
- What role does logistics play in the SPM and how can we change them
- What are the negotiating principles and practices
- What is "soft negotiations" and where to employ such
- Employing Categorization Model as a tool to specifically drive Strategic Sourcing
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 15000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency-Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute's mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top-quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.