- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: England - United Kingdom Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsThis intensive five-day course is designed to assist contracts professionals cope with the increasing complexity of commercial and business relationships as trade becomes ever more international. All business professionals need to understand what a contract does (and does not) require them and the other party to the contract to do, and the consequences for both parties of any failure.
This course will feature:
- The differences in approach between different legal and contracting systems
- Risk allocation in contract management and dispute resolution in contractual disputes
- Contracting in an international context
- Protecting your company's interests
- An understanding of contracting in the English language
About Copex Training Courses and SeminarsCopex provides professional Training and Consultancy to bring world-class performance to the supply, control, storage and transportation activities for materials, equipment, construction & services required by organisations through the development and implementation of strategies, techniques, processes & systems.
An ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 29990:2010 Certified Company, Copex is committed to maintaining the highest quality standards & delivering customer service excellence. See all Copex Training Courses and Seminars courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.