- Duration / Course length: 3 Days
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsFinancial institutions are getting more than comfortable partnering with, and in many ways acting like FinTech’s. More and more we see banks digitizing processes, leveraging and making decisions based on data and analytics. They increasingly focus on consumer experiences that extend beyond web and mobile devices.
Financial firms are leveraging innovative and potentially disruptive technologies to improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase security, enhance revenue and facilitate regulatory compliance. They are actively participating in industry working groups to figure out how they can make the best use of technology, and ensure their implementations comply with regulations.
The course is highly interactive and utilizes the latest video presentations, example, group activities and discussions as well as a group competition to reinforce the learning.
1. Develop a working knowledge about the Global Financial Markets, and the way that they operate, to be able to effectively communicate with Financial Services clients.
2. Understand the way that Financial Services has been changed and re-shaped by technology. We are not just looking at today but understanding the wider picture and how technology will evolve in the age of “digital economies”.\
3. Blockchain technologies are changing the World. This course looks at the difference between permissioned and private Blockchains, both in terms of the technology employed, but also how it will impact in the future.
4. ABER the Saudi/UAE Central Bank Crypto Currency (CBCC) will be looked at and discussed, including the differences between the IBM Hyperledger and the Ethereum Blockchain.
5. Crypto Currency is a minefield. We will unravel the mysteries in this area and take a hard, objective look at where we are now and what will happen in the future. Will it be Bitcoin or Fedcoin? Updated on 20 January, 2023
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 15000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency-Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute's mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top-quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.