- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 211, Second Sector, Egypt
For professionals who use financial statements to make business and/or investment decisions.
This course will cover the following topics, including how these impact on the meaning and interpretation of financial statements:
- The key uses and limitations of financial statement analysis
- The impact of different accounting policies
- Accounting estimates and off balance sheet financing
- Analysis and interpretation of a company’s performance
- Assessing the quality of reported earnings
- “Creative accounting” scandals
- Analysis of past financial performance
- Areas of focus – SOCI and SOFP
- Cash flow analysis – importance of CFS for financial statement analysis
Participants will improve their financial statement analysis skills, will feel more confident in their ability to comment on business activities and performance, and to analyse financial health for management and
forecasting purposes. These skills and technical knowledge will be put into practice throughout the course using interactive examples and case studies, putting the theory and techniques into context
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses