Impact your financial decisions and learn how to affect the performance of your unit's profitability and of your organization.
In this workshop gain a basic understanding of finance and accounting concepts to drive your organization's growth.
You will have gained general financial knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the impact of your decisions outside your functional area.
Content of the workshop includes selected aspects of finance from a non-financial specialist perspective.
Specific topics include: financial analysis; planning, forecasting, and budgeting; cash flow, and strategic financing.
This class will be interactive and will require the active involvement of the participants in finance related activities.
Upon completion of this workshop :
1. Explain the importance of finance and interpretation of financial information.
2. Apply the concepts of accounting and finance to analyze financials.
3. Learn about key accounting and finance terms.
4. Examine financial statements by using key ratios.
5. Explain the importance of budgeting process.
6. Learn about key components needed to improve profitability. Updated on 18 February, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
- No prior experience required to take this course.
About Beacon Consulting EGThe Treasury Hub !
Beacon Consulting EG is tailored Corporate Treasury consultancy and training service provider, we “Execlusivelly” Consulte, Train and Recruit for Corporate Treasury Function.
Instructors/Consultants are on a high level of professionalism and product manifestation where they are well trained to satisfy customers' needs throughout the course track as well as their extensive knowledge to retain customer base. See all Beacon Consulting EG courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.