Course detailsThis qualification is intended for junior managers of small organisations, junior managers of business units in medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section ;
he focus of this qualification has been designed to enable learners to be competent in a range of knowledge, skills, attitudes and values including:
- Gathering and analysing information.
- Analysing events that impact on a business and its competitive environment.
- Complying with organisational standards.
- Motivating an individual or team.
- Negotiating in a work situation.
- Understanding the role of business strategy as it applies to junior management.
- Managing the budget within a specific area of responsibility.
- Applying management principles and practices within a specific area of responsibility.
- Managing work unit performance to achieve goals.
- Behaving ethically and promoting ethical behaviour in a work situation.
- Demonstrating understanding of the consequences in a work unit of
Eligibility / Requirements
The entry requirements for this qualification is Mathematical Literacy and Communication at NQF Level 3
About Future Performance Training
We offer various qualifications and courses from different sectors that are credit based which allows one to build qualifications through a unit based approach. This enables learners to gain a qualification at their own pace along flexible routes. All of our course materials are quality assured through various SETA's and Governing Bodies . We have formed various partnerships with institutions offering a variety of courses and qualifications. We make use of a consortium of experts to deliver our courses.See all Future Performance Training courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.