- Locations: Durban Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia South Africa Lesotho Swaziland Gaborone, Botswana Pretoria, South Africa Johannesburg, South Africa Maputo, Mozambique Bloemfontein Central, Bloemfontein, South Africa East London, South Africa Port Elizabeth, South Africa Cape Town, South Africa Angola Zambia Malawi Mozambique Luanda, Angola Tanzania DR Congo Madagascar Rwanda Burundi Uganda Chad Niger Algeria Tunisia Mali Ghana Libya Egypt Sudan Morocco Mauritania Central African Republic The Gambia Côte d'Ivoire Burkina Faso Nigeria Cameroon Togo Guinea
- Duration: Upto 1 Years
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThis qualification is intended for junior managers of small organisations, junior managers of business units in medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section ;
he focus of this qualification has been designed to enable learners to be competent in a range of knowledge, skills, attitudes and values including:
- Gathering and analysing information.
- Analysing events that impact on a business and its competitive environment.
- Complying with organisational standards.
- Motivating an individual or team.
- Negotiating in a work situation.
- Understanding the role of business strategy as it applies to junior management.
- Managing the budget within a specific area of responsibility.
- Applying management principles and practices within a specific area of responsibility.
- Managing work unit performance to achieve goals.
- Behaving ethically and promoting ethical behaviour in a work situation.
- Demonstrating understanding of the consequences in a work unit of
Eligibility / Requirements
The entry requirements for this qualification is Mathematical Literacy and Communication at NQF Level 3
About Future Performance Training
We offer various qualifications and courses from different sectors that are credit based which allows one to build qualifications through a unit based approach. This enables learners to gain a qualification at their own pace along flexible routes. All of our course materials are quality assured through various SETA's and Governing Bodies . We have formed various partnerships with institutions offering a variety of courses and qualifications. We make use of a consortium of experts to deliver our courses.See all Future Performance Training courses
Contact information not available.
- Business Administration Advanced Diploma Alpha AcademyGBP 14
GBP 295Duration: Upto 3 Days
- Fundamentals of Management Global EdulinkGBP 39
GBP 269Duration: Upto 14 Hours
- GBP 27
GBP 186Duration: Upto 90 Hours