- Price LBP 1,500,000
- Duration TBA
- Location Rustom Basha Street - Ain El-Mreisseh Beirut - Lebanon
The objective of the course is to provide young professionals working in the Fashion Industry with the bases of Fashion and Luxury marketing, merchandising and branding.
- Introduction to Fashion Design: An introduction to fabrics, cuts, mood boards, etc.
- Fashion Environment.: An introduction to the fashion business environment. The evolution of the markets, the structures and the sectors are studied in a global context.
- The Complex Environment of Design: Learn how to anticipate and interpret fashion trends. Understand the dynamics and challenges behind the design of a collection.
- Fashion Branding Learn how to establish the brand identity, increase the desirability of the brand and identify brand extensions and collaboration opportunities.
- Fashion Marketing: Discover the Fashion Marketing principles and tools in order to develop a well-focused marketing strategy.
- Fashion Shows. Discover the Fashion Weeks world and enter behind the scenes of the Fashion Shows preparation.
- Luxury Brand Management: Understand the luxury marketing process, from brand DNA definition, to product design, promotion and distribution
- Supply Chain Strategies: Study the complexity of the fashion supply chain and learn how to identify opportunities and maximize profitability.
- Fashion Buying: Learn how to analyze sales, prepare budgets, identify suppliers and choose the right range of products for your brand or store.
- Retail Branding: Study the bases of Visual Merchandising and how to give your clients the ultimate shopping experience.
- e-Business and digital marketing: Identify the opportunities of the net and learn how to benefit from new technologies in order to increase the reach and appeal of fashion brands.
- Two Practical outings to put it all into practice!
In 1841, Alexis Lavigne, the French inventor of the couture mannequin and the supple measuring tape, was the first person to open a school in the world of fashion.
Today, ESMOD has become the worldwide leader in fashion education. In France, as Theyll as across the globe, ESMOD has developed a high level of training that is equally technical and artistic.The criteria of student profiles are more and more complete: computer skills, full knowledge of new textiles, and development of different cultural materials through marketing skills including an international aspect.See all ESMOD Beirut courses