- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 3 Days
The student will learn to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Common Platform Operations and integration between Windows Azure and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Extensibility Overview
- Common Platform Operations
- Querying Data and Executing Operations
- Implementing Business Processes
- Application Event Programming
- Client Extensions
- Web Resources
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is extended and the core extensibility features.
- Use common methods to access system and custom entities, including the Security Model, business logic, xRM Framework and exceptions.
- Execute queries in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database, including QueryAttribute, QueryByExpression, LINQ, FetchXM, filtered views and OData.
- Explain how the Organization Service web service interacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM metadata.
- Develop custom workflow activities for use within Microsoft Dynamics CRM that run code when configured workflow or dialog rules are created.
- Debug custom workflow activity code and use declarative workflows for On-premise deployments.
- Use Plug-ins to extend the functionality of events for any entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Understand the integration between Windows Azure with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Use the built-in features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and understand how the Dynamics CRM application behaves when forms are loaded or saved, field data changed, tabs change state, and when IFRAMES are uploaded.
- Add custom buttons, menu items and modifications to the navigation areas, including interaction with the Site Map and the Ribbon.
- Use web resources to enable the storage of shared blocks of code or resources for reuse across the Microsoft Dynamics CRM web application.
This course is a CRM development course intended primarily for partners and customers who have a technical background and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The audience must also be experienced in basic form customizations and workflows.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.