- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
The student will learn to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Common Platform Operations and integration between Windows Azure and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Extensibility Overview
- Common Platform Operations
- Querying Data and Executing Operations
- Implementing Business Processes
- Application Event Programming
- Client Extensions
- Web Resources
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is extended and the core extensibility features.
- Use common methods to access system and custom entities, including the Security Model, business logic, xRM Framework and exceptions.
- Execute queries in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database, including QueryAttribute, QueryByExpression, LINQ, FetchXM, filtered views and OData.
- Explain how the Organization Service web service interacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM metadata.
- Develop custom workflow activities for use within Microsoft Dynamics CRM that run code when configured workflow or dialog rules are created.
- Debug custom workflow activity code and use declarative workflows for On-premise deployments.
- Use Plug-ins to extend the functionality of events for any entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Understand the integration between Windows Azure with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Use the built-in features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and understand how the Dynamics CRM application behaves when forms are loaded or saved, field data changed, tabs change state, and when IFRAMES are uploaded.
- Add custom buttons, menu items and modifications to the navigation areas, including interaction with the Site Map and the Ribbon.
- Use web resources to enable the storage of shared blocks of code or resources for reuse across the Microsoft Dynamics CRM web application.
This course is a CRM development course intended primarily for partners and customers who have a technical background and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The audience must also be experienced in basic form customizations and workflows.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses