- Fees / Price AED 1,500
- Duration 2 Months
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
- Locations Bur Dubai
A perfect understanding of and approach towards complete handling of all the office affairs e.g. devising schedule, record up keeping, managing of meetings and a profound business communication to meet and cope with the ever changing demands in an international market scenario. The thorough and deep study of the course makes you a perfect employee for a company with multinational business approaches.
The course outline consists topic's below;
A. Business Communication Skills
- Business correspondence (letters and e-mails)
- Business vocabulary (useful words and phrases)
- Business ethics (acceptable behaviour and standards)
B. Presentation Skills
- Office procedures (managerial, secretarial, reception)
- Meeting protocol
- Meeting, agenda, and taking of minutes.
- Presentation skills (written and oral) Individual and pair presentations
C. Language Composition Skills
- Grammar/pronunciation review (exercises and correction; intonation)
- Punctuation usage (what, how, and where to use)
- Report writing
- Idiomatic English
D. Soft Skills
- Software skills
- Competent use of net
E. Ms Office
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- MS Outlook
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master his or her own body.
- Planning for higher studies or seeking enrolment in universities.
- This course is ideal for those who are working or planning to work as a recieptionist , secretary, office admin or office clerk .
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliation with some well known multi national organizations to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses