This course is structured in a manner that learner will receive dual certification, Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in the respective area of specialization, options available are:
- Health Care Management & Leadership
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- International Human Resource Management
Postgraduate Advanced Diploma is awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and a Executive Master of Business Administration degree in the chosen area of specialization: Healthcare Management & Leadership, Supply Chain & Logistics Management & Human Resource Management, awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. This EMBA is accredited by Ministry of Education, Italy and Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), United States; hence the EMBA has dual accreditation from Europe and US.
This MBA structure consists of 2 parts and includes 6 core modules and a final dissertation, modules listed below:
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
5. Healthcare Management and Leadership
6. Healthcare Operations Management
Supply Chain and Logistics Management Specialization Modules:
5. Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management
6. International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation
Human Resource Management Specilsation Modules:
5. Organizational Behavior and Development
6. Strategic Human Resource Management & Leadership
Special Features About the Course
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, Ministry of Education (Italy)
- Dual Certification Program - Students get an EMBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Online & Onsite Evening-Weekend classes
- Flexible moduler installments
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- On-line Library Access
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome
- This course is accredited by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Hospital Administrator , Medical Facility CFO , Health Information Manager , Human Resources Manager , Training & Development Manager , International Logistics Manager , Supply Chain Manager , Warehouse Operations Manager , Management analyst/consultant , Sales Manager , International trader , Business development manager , Global Procurement and Supply Management , Supply Chain Management Strategies
About Eaton Business SchoolEstablished in 2013, Eaton Business School Limited (EBS) (registration number 08671317) is incorporated as per the laws of England and Wales. Eaton Business School is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education. Eaton Business School is also an approved partner centre of Pearson UK and ATHE, which awards level 4 to level 7 Ofqual approved RQF qualifications.
EBS in partnership with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), provides the International MBA and Executive MBA with specialized concentration in Healthcare Management, Supply Chain & Logistics, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Project Management etc. The MBA is accredited by the Ministry of Education University and Research, Italy and Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), United States, hence the learners successfully completing the MBA have dual accreditation from Europe and US. The University comes under the ENIC NARIC Approved Universities and is recognized worldwide.
Eaton Business School is committed to serve the learning requirements of working professionals, in their aspirations to attain a globally recognized Masters, Undergraduate and Diploma programs across flexible study models – Onsite, Online and Self-study. We believe that the learning necessarily need not be confined to a physical classroom. The power of technology is optimally utilized to bring forth a flexible pedagogy to the busy working professionals on the move, across the globe.
In today’s highly competitive and dynamic business environment, you are expected to be a step-ahead of the rest. Eaton Business School diligently works to equip our learners with the skills and expertise required by the employers, by offering them the opportunity to develop their knowledge across a broad range of disciplines and build an in-depth knowledge in the desired sector(s). See all Eaton Business School courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.