Course detailsThis course is structured in a manner that the learner will receive a Dual Certification Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in the chosen area of specialization, options available are:
- Health Care Management & Leadership
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
- General Management
Accreditations & Credits:
This Executive MBA (EMBA) is accredited is by the Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MUIR), Italy and is also accredited by ACICS - Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, the largest US accrediting institution linked to the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Hence the learners successfully completing the Executive MBA earn's a Dual Accreditation from Europe and USA. The University comes under the ENIC NARIC Approved Universities and is Recognized Worldwide.
This course is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education (MUIR), & ACICS-CHEA, USA awarding 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) & 45 US Credits.
This MBA structure consists of 2 parts and includes 4 core modules, 2 specialization modules and a final dissertation, modules listed below:
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
5. Healthcare Management and Leadership
6. Healthcare Operations Management
- Research Project/Dissertation - Healthcare Management Management and Leadership
Supply Chain and Logistics Management Specialization Modules:
5. Strategic Supply Chain and Logistics Management
6. International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation
- Research Project/Dissertation - Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Human Resource Management Specialization Modules:
5. Organizational Behavior and Development
6. Strategic Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Research Project/Dissertation - Human Resource Management
Project Management Specialization Modules:
5. Project Management - Theory and Practice
6. Strategic Project Management and Implementation
- Research Project/Dissertation - Project Management
Business Analytics Specialization Modules:
5. Introduction to Analytics for Business
6. Application of Analytics in Business
- Research Project/Dissertation - Business Analytics
General Management Specialisation Modules:
5. Strategic Management and Leadership
6. Business Sustainability Management
- Research Project/Dissertation - General Management
Special Features of the Course:
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, USA, and Ministry of Education, Italy (MUIR)
- Dual Certification Program - Students get an EMBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Online & Onsite Evening-Weekend classes
- Flexible modular installments
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- Online e-Library Access
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome
- This course is accredited by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
Eligibility / Requirements
Documents Required for Application
- Application form (Duly filled & Signed)
- Academic documents (Bachelor’s degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University
- English Language Proficiency equivalent to IELTS and above.
- Age 20 years and above
- Candidates with minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forHospital Administrator , Human Resources Manager , International Logistics Manager , Supply Chain Manager , Sales Manager , Data Analyst BI Data Analyst , Marketing Executive , Project Manager , Commercial Business Manager - Healthcare , BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT EXECUTIVE
About Eaton Business School
Established in 2013, Eaton Business School Limited (EBS) (registration number 08671317) is incorporated as per the laws of England and Wales. Eaton Business School is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education. Eaton Business School is also an approved partner center of ATHE, which awards level 4 to level 7 Ofqual approved RQF qualifications from the United Kingdom.
EBS in partnership with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), provides the International MBA and Executive MBA with the specialized concentration in Healthcare Management, Supply Chain & Logistics, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Project Management and General Mangement.
The IMBA & EMBA is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MUIR), Italy and is also accredited by the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Hence the learners successfully completing the Executive MBA earn Dual Accreditation from Europe and US. The University comes under the ENIC NARIC Approved Universities and is Recognized Worldwide.
Eaton Business School is committed to serving the learning requirements of working professionals, in their aspirations to attain a globally recognized Masters, Undergraduate and Diploma programs across flexible study models – Onsite, Online, and Self-study. We believe that the learning necessarily need not be confined to a physical classroom. The power of technology is optimally utilized to bring forth a flexible pedagogy to the busy working professionals on the move, across the globe.
In today’s highly competitive and dynamic business environment, you are expected to be a step ahead of the rest. Eaton Business School diligently works to equip our learners with the skills and expertise required by the employers, by offering them the opportunity to develop their knowledge across a broad range of disciplines and build an in-depth knowledge in the desired sector(s).
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.