- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Exchange access remotely and use forms in Outlook 2010
- Whether to keep in touch with friends and family or to send messages to the company office, people rely on email communications more than ever. Being out of the office, Outlook 2010 offers two options for people to access their email accounts Exchange, Outlook Web Access and Outlook Anywhere. This course discusses how to access and log on to Outlook Web Access through a Web browser and how to configure Outlook 2010 with Outlook Anywhere to enable users to send and receive messages. This course also teaches the role that forms in Outlook 2010 and how you can customize to meet your needs covered.
- Use OWA
- Configure Outlook to use the Outlook Anywhere feature
- Recognize how forms are used in Outlook
- Create a custom form
- Publish forms
- Remotely connect to Outlook 2010
- Create and publish a custom form
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses