- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Exchange access remotely and use forms in Outlook 2010
- Whether to keep in touch with friends and family or to send messages to the company office, people rely on email communications more than ever. Being out of the office, Outlook 2010 offers two options for people to access their email accounts Exchange, Outlook Web Access and Outlook Anywhere. This course discusses how to access and log on to Outlook Web Access through a Web browser and how to configure Outlook 2010 with Outlook Anywhere to enable users to send and receive messages. This course also teaches the role that forms in Outlook 2010 and how you can customize to meet your needs covered.
- Use OWA
- Configure Outlook to use the Outlook Anywhere feature
- Recognize how forms are used in Outlook
- Create a custom form
- Publish forms
- Remotely connect to Outlook 2010
- Create and publish a custom form
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses