Highly engaged employees are more productive and more likely to stay in the organization. Thus it is critical that managers understand how to identify engagement, maintain it, and address motivation issues effectively.
In this workshop, we will examine the role of engagement in an origination’s success, and how managers can measure and monitor the engagement of individuals on their teams. In addition, we will explore tools and techniques for driving engagement in different situations and with different members of the team.
Benefits & Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Define what engagement is and how it drives organizational performance.
- Understand the drivers which impact engagement on an individual level.
- Identify opportunities within the context of your organization for managers to address engagement.
- Learn how to conduct performance reviews which address engagement drivers.
- Explore motivational techniques and tools for enhancing and sustaining engagement long-term.
Who Should Attend?
- Team leaders
- Managers of all levels
- What is employee engagement?
- The link between employee engagement and organization performance.
- The top reasons why employees become disengaged.
- The significance of culture in building and sustaining engagement.
- Building an engaged workforce - how to engage employees.
- Employee Engagement activities.
- Making it happen: the importance of leadership, line management and communication.
- Measuring and evaluating employee engagement in your organization.
About IMI International
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses