- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Outlook 2010 contains many features that help manage the large volume of mail that many users receive daily. You can set options for incoming email is automatically moved to the specified folder, and you can set desktop alerts to notify you whenever a message arrives. This course explains how to manage emails with rules and setting automá¡ticas answers and desktop alerts for incoming messages.
- Create rules using Outlook rule templates
- Run rules manually
- Create a rule based on the sender of an email message
- Import rules a list of existing rules
- Use automá¡ticas answers
- Use desktop alerts
- Create rules
- Configure an automatic answer
- Activate a desktop alert
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses