- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Outlook 2010 contains many features that help manage the large volume of mail that many users receive daily. You can set options for incoming email is automatically moved to the specified folder, and you can set desktop alerts to notify you whenever a message arrives. This course explains how to manage emails with rules and setting automá¡ticas answers and desktop alerts for incoming messages.
- Create rules using Outlook rule templates
- Run rules manually
- Create a rule based on the sender of an email message
- Import rules a list of existing rules
- Use automá¡ticas answers
- Use desktop alerts
- Create rules
- Configure an automatic answer
- Activate a desktop alert
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses