- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This course covers the theory and practical operation of the most common electrical and electronic components and provides participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform electrical maintenance and troubleshooting.
Participants will gain an understanding of the relationship between voltage and current to work on and troubleshoot electrical systems.
The course will also cover Direct Current (DC) and Alternating Current (AC) circuit concepts, transformers' types of uses and their interaction in an electrical circuit, as well as the necessary knowledge to work on and troubleshoot a motor control circuit.
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity
Electrical Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering