- Locations: SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
This course allocates more than 50% of the course time to practical working group activities that provide opportunities to use the concepts and techniques in class. Participants will complete the course with a working knowledge of effective root cause analysis and the effective solution process.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental professionals.
- Management System Representatives, Coordinator or Advisor.
- Identify the common barriers to developing effective solutions
- Provide successful approaches to overcoming these barriers
- Demonstrate a process that will successfully resolve problems
- Demonstrate how this process can be applied proactively to prevent problems before they occur.
- Present an overview of other tools and techniques to improve:
- Problem understanding
- Problem and cause data collection
- Problem cause generation and consensus reaching
- Problem cause analysis
- Cause and effect analysis
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses