- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
This workshop helps organizations manage the way they spend their income and use available money effectively. It will develop the understanding of participants in the latest tools, techniques and methodologies of the financial planning process, tackling long-term financial plans, budgets, and financial controls standards. It will provide participants with tools and best practices allowing them to find available and practical solutions to their problems without making matters worse.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a budget
- Identify what/who is involved in preparing a budget
- Understand the different types of budgets
- Recognize the approaches to budgeting
- Understand capital budgets
- Familiarize themselves with cost control and management of a budget
- Budget definition
- Budget Functions
- What is involved in preparing the annual budget
- Who is involved
- General Budget process
- Types of budget
- Approaches to Budgeting
- Capital Expenditure Budgeting
- Cost Control and Management Budget report
- Learning Concepts/ Presentations
- Role Plays and case studies
- Group activities and Discussions
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Tips and tools
- Educational videos
- Draft an Individual Action Plan
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses