- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mushrif As Sahifah Al Wurud Qudaibiya Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah Cairo Doha Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
• Improve the educational process by developing the professional growth of educational supervisors by improving their performance.
• To enlighten the educational supervisor with the roles entrusted to him in the supervisory process.
• Activating the role of the educational supervisor in evaluating teacher performance.
• Developing supervision skills and educational guidance among the staff in the field of education. Emphasizing that the supervision process is primarily directed and not a phishing process.
• The concept of educational supervision.
• Characteristics of educational supervision.
• Objectives of educational supervision.
• Tasks of educational supervisor.
• Educational supervision patterns.
• Educational supervision entrances.
• The stages of the educational supervision process.
• Effective supervision skills.
• The roles of the educational supervisor in light of the job description:
- inside the school.
- Out of school.
- Teaching Methods.
- In the field of evaluation.
• Effective supervisor specification.
• Competencies of the educational supervisor.
• Educational supervisor and evaluation of teacher performance.
• Training in the exercise of the skill of supervision and educational guidance in educational institutions. Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Coaching and Mentoring Related Questions
Unanswered //Feb 28, 2018 Teaching, Teaching and Education
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.