The buildings presented in this course are examples of excellence for their specific architectural style and are used for teaching purposes only.
I do not own or have any merit for any of the original schematics or designs used as teaching references in this course, they are 100% the intellectual property of their specific authors.
For all chosen examples of buildings used as study references I have specified the author or authors.
I want to state this again just to be clear, the specific named authors have 100% intellectual property for the design at hand.That being said, time to get to drawing!
How you will change:
- Get a solid core-level understanding of modernist and postmodernist principles - which are the foundation for today's contemporary architecture.
- Get better and more complex design ideas for all your work - you will see that just by drawing and 'feeling' these buildings your own ideas will boil down and get closer to the essentials of the architectural gesture.
- Get solid graphics and an intuitive feel for the proportions of all architecture - modernism because of its lack of detailing puts more emphasis on proportions and volume mass.
To sum it up, what you will get with this course:
- Full lifetime access to all the trainings and all future updates.
- Over 20 hours of HD-quality video content.
- 90 videos teaching you 9 essential lessons to learn architectural constructed perspective.
- 18 video crits that show you how your work should look like.
- 9 printer-ready PDFs.
- 3 BONUS lessons from other of my architectural drawing trainings.
If you do not work on this part of your skill set then you will for ever be trapped in 'unrealistic and mediocre ideas land' Let me explain - modernism has a specific way of making architectural concepts have an intrinsic value expressed with minimum construction technique.
This one insight is key as it helps you clear up your own architectural thinking and do more with less, just like the modernist statement that 'less is more'.
Modernism is the absolute foundation of any contemporary architecture - and by drawing it you will understand this at a core, deep level.
Click on that 'add to cart' button and I will see you on the inside!
Michael NUpdated on 22 March, 2018