- Locations: Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
All legal disputes are founded in the interpretation of written contracts; they are one of the largest causes of costly commercial litigation. Clarity and fair constructions are the key to a successful commercial agreement, and quick and reasonable dispute resolution, if dispute should arise. This workshop will help you design professional business contracts.
- Defining Contracts
- Outlining Essential Elements of Contracts
- Purpose of Contracting
- Defining Rights, Obligations and Contractual Liability
- Defining Master Agreements
- Master Agreement/Scope of Work Relationship
- Define contract building blocks and draft simple contract provisions.
- Identify the objectives of a contractual relationship and leverage them into requirements.
- Plan and prepare a solid scope of work using outlines and templates.
- Write the narrative of a contract as well as different contract parts using best practices.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses