Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This comprehensive GMAT Verbal Course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
"After taking Brett's course, my GMAT score rose nearly 100 points and I was accepted into both graduate programs that I applied to. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to increase their score! Nick Rodriguez, Denver, CO
Here's what's included with the course and what makes it unique:
- Over six (6) hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT
- Six (6) Sentence Correction worksheets containing dozens of additional practice problems to cement what you've learned in the video lessons
- Supplemental concept lessons providing nuanced content and strategies for each of the major GMAT verbal question types
- BONUS VIDEOS #1: Instruction on the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning section (Over two hours of additional videos!)
- BONUS VIDEOS #2: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment) - 35 minutes of additional video content!
Note: For additional practice questions and instructional material, we recommend that you purchase Brandon Royal's Game Plan for GMAT Verbal and/or the GMAT Review Official Guide, 13th ed. Additionally, mba.com offers two free full-length GMAT practice tests via their GMATPrep software. You can download it here. You will be prompted as to when you should take those two tests in the "Supplemental Materials" sections throughout the course.Updated on 10 July, 2018