- Duration: 4 Days
First : Public Relations:
- The concept of public relations and how they arise.
- Definition of public relations.
- The importance and goals.
- Types of target audiences.
- Multiple functions to the Department of Public Relations.
- Organizational structure and imaginary structure.
- Staff Public Relations Department recipes and how their selection.
- The means of publicity, and the difference between them.
- Types of advertising and how to organize events and influences.
- Department of Public Relations and how to manage crises.
- The overall concept of the media.
- The most important qualities and features should be available in the personal media.
- Tasks and objectives and importance of the media.
- Types of media.
- Ways of media.
- Media message.
About El Shorouk Center For Human Resources
El Shorouk Center for Human Development and Training:
If institutions Theyre launched of strategies defined goals and concepts seeks to achieve creativity and excellence in operational performance to catch up with progress and modernity that based on scientific research, development, training and update , and if a person wants to apply in his life and live a life based achievement and creativity to the delight and satisfaction of it. He must be fluent and mastered what he do, and this did not come only by seeking hardworking and continue learning, research, innovation and the development of skills permanently to keep up with the rapid development in the third millennium, so our center " El Shorouk" care about search scientific, human resources development and preparation of qualified personnel for leadership and take responsibility to keep up with the future.See all El Shorouk Center For Human Resources courses