- Price USD 1,297
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 10 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Accrediting country UK
- Location Online
The Diploma in Professional Garden Design provides a fantastic introduction to the subject with no previous qualifications necessary. All NDA courses are studied online and are fully accredited by the British government.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for all students who are passionate about Gardening and Garden Design, even if they have no previous qualifications.
- The course is equivalent to a British A level and offers successful Diploma students a guaranteed place on to the Bachelor of Arts Design for Outdoor Living degree programme.
- This course is suitable for students that are looking to start their own business, change career, or simply enhance their creativity.
- The History of the Garden Design
- Presentation Techniques
- Components of Garden Design Understanding Plants
- Hard Landscaping and Professional Practice for Garden Design.
On completion of this course students will be able to:
- Start their own Garden Design or Landscaping business
- Start a career in a design practice
- Progress to the Bachelor of Arts degree; BA (Hons) Design for Outdoor Living
- Complete a home garden design project as a hobby
- No exams! Your personal tutor will assess your assignments.
- The course is delivered through online study that is accessed through our bespoke Virtual Learning Studio (VLS). The VLS allows students to access all course materials, contact tutors and share ideas with other NDA students through the online community.
- There are no specific academic requirements, just a keen interest and passion in Gardening & Garden Design.
- Students are required to have a good level and understanding of written English.
"I'd definitely recommend the National Design Academy to other students. It allows so much flexibility to work and study at the same time. And I think that they're the only college in the UK that actually offer the distance learning degree for interior design subjects as well retail, heritage and garden design. So I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's thinking about qualifying and wanting to study interior design." - Victoria Hedley 2014 [FdA Interior Design
Students who have successfully completed the MA Interior Design course are often considered to be highly attractive candidates by many interior design practices. Not only will they have a wealth of knowledge, but will also hold a high academic qualification, which are extremely valuable when pitching to potential clients.
The National Design Academy has been established for over 26 years as the UK's leading provider of fully accredited design courses from Diploma level to Bachelor of Arts Degrees as well as a Master of Arts Degree. All programmes are delivered online through NDA's own Virtual Learning Studio (VLS) and are accredited by the British Government.
NDA delivers British education and training for the design industry and specialises in creating flexible, part-time programmes. There are no term times or semesters so students can choose their own start date and work at their own pace to fit around every day work or family commitments.
Degrees are awarded by, Staffordshire University and the Diploma level courses are accredited by AIM Awards, making all qualifications gained at the NDA nationally and internationally recognised. The National Design Academy is passionate about encouraging and supporting all students to help them to achieve their goals in the exciting and lucrative world of design.
NDA offers the UK's only online Master of Arts Degree in Interior Design and trains more interior design graduates than any other UK university.
All enrolments can be completed online although the NDA admissions office, in the Knowledge Village, Dubai, also offers support to all students with the admissions procedure, course information and fees.See all National Design Academy (NDA) courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.