Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM) is an advanced professional diploma provided by the American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
The Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM) offered by American Academy is the best choice for those desiring to become successful sales and marketing professionals to enhance their experience and knowledge through getting familiar with the most creative concepts and breaking-through ideas in sales and marketing so as to win job opportunities in large international businesses.
In DMM, trainees come to know the most successful ways to set marketing plans, how to conduct studies on markets and competitors’ portions thereof and how to give businesses competitive capabilities so as to get dominance over others in markets.
The DDM program offered by American Academy covers the following subjects:
- Important role played by marketing management in boosting businesses.
- Strategic marketing planning.
- Conducting predictive market researches on market portions and sales force.
- Successful communications with customers.
- Building competitive brands.
- Marketing presentations; preparation and implementation.
- Management of marketing communication channels.
- Businessmen and entrepreneurs desiring to boost their sales and market dominance; and
- Marketing and sales managers in large companies, individuals desiring to have marketing and sales functions in big businesses, or those willing to boost their incomes within short periods through improving their marketing sales skills.
About American Academy
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission