Course detailsDo you want to become a Logistics and/or Inventory Manager?
You will gain fundamental knowledge about
- Benchmarking Logistics Performance
- International Logistics
- Controlling Logistics Costs
- Logistics Management and Strategy
- Software and Technology
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Reduction Strategies: Insights from the Pros
- Inventory Reduction Strategies: IOMA Readers Report - What Works
- Inventory Reduction Strategies: Case Studies of Success
- Purchasing/Supplier Issues/Vendor Managed Inventory
- Audits and Physical Inventory/Accuracy
- New Inventory Management Products, Services, and Ideas
- Best Inventory Management Tips
- E-Purchasing/E-Supply Chain etc.
This is a level 6 diploma.
Updated on 11 February, 2022
About City of London College of EconomicsWELCOME TO CITY OF LONDON COLLEGE OF ECONOMICS
We are very pleased to see you here. You just did a big step towards a much better future.
City of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We provide our students with two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
We are listed in the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). This is a Government Register of Verified Learning Providers in the UK.
UK diplomas are well-known all over the world and therefore accepted internationally.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not only employers will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.