Course detailsDo you want to become a Logistics and/or Inventory Manager?
You will gain fundamental knowledge about
- Benchmarking Logistics Performance
- International Logistics
- Controlling Logistics Costs
- Logistics Management and Strategy
- Software and Technology
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Reduction Strategies: Insights from the Pros
- Inventory Reduction Strategies: IOMA Readers Report - What Works
- Inventory Reduction Strategies: Case Studies of Success
- Purchasing/Supplier Issues/Vendor Managed Inventory
- Audits and Physical Inventory/Accuracy
- New Inventory Management Products, Services, and Ideas
- Best Inventory Management Tips
- E-Purchasing/E-Supply Chain etc.
Updated on 28 February, 2021
About City of London College of Economics
City of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.