- Price AED 5,147
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Dubai, UAE, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Do you have to communicate tough messages to your staff? Having to prepare for the hardest conversations you've ever had?
Attend this course to prepare yourself for these situations and ensure your approach is both professional and maintains long term relationships with your team. Learn how to get through to people and manage conflict, from techniques used by FBI negotiators.
This training will be delivered using a hands-on approach through roleplays and case studies developed during the course based on your actual challenges.
You will return to your workplace with a practical set of tools and methods that can be applied to any difficult conversation.
Attending this workshop will be a valuable opportunity to capitalize on the trainer's well rounded experience and in-depth knowledge. By the end of this course, participants will:
- Know how to prepare for any tough conversation
- Practice using the "Persuasion Cycle" model
- Be able to listen for the unsaid and address it
- Be able to deliver difficult feedback with challenging people
- Understand their own "conflict mode" and how to best deal with other conflict behaviors
- Apply their learning to 'end of service' and other difficult conversations
Who should attend?
This course is valuable for anyone that manages teams, is responsible for managing feedback or has to communicate tough messages to staff:
- Department heads
- New managers
- HR professionals
- Professionals within fast changing environments
- Agreement on difficult conversations to focus on; our experience of these
- The persuasion cycle
- Lessons from the FBI
- Work performance feedback
- Defining conflict
- Situations that breed conflict
- The toughest conversation
- Final role plays
- Action planning
PwC Academy is the educational business of the global organisation PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Our goal is to give people greater knowledge, competence and expertise in finance and business. Our foundation is our team of expert professionals, who convey their wealth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.
We offer a variety of training courses covering professional qualifications, financial competencies, and management skills. The courses are based on both the individual experiences of our experts and the best practices of PwC Global. We constantly adapt our courses to meet the needs of modern business and tailor them to our client’s requirements. PwC’s Academies in the Middle East are part of PwC’s growing network of Academies which are present in over 30 countries worldwide. Through the network of PwC’s Academies we continually exchange best practices and successful methodologies to ensure that we are consistently providing industry leading training programmes.See all PwC's Academy courses