- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
Students will learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities, including server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, and querying
- SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Working with SharePoint Objects
- Working with Lists and Libraries
- Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Working with Server-Side Code
- Managing Identity and Permissions
- Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
- Publishing and Distributing Apps
- Automating Business Processes
- Managing Taxonomy
- Managing Custom Components and Site Life Cycles
- Customizing User Interface Elements
- Working with Branding and Navigation
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment..
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.