- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities, including server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, and querying
- SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Working with SharePoint Objects
- Working with Lists and Libraries
- Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Working with Server-Side Code
- Managing Identity and Permissions
- Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
- Publishing and Distributing Apps
- Automating Business Processes
- Managing Taxonomy
- Managing Custom Components and Site Life Cycles
- Customizing User Interface Elements
- Working with Branding and Navigation
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment..
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses