- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities, including server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, and querying
- SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Working with SharePoint Objects
- Working with Lists and Libraries
- Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Working with Server-Side Code
- Managing Identity and Permissions
- Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
- Publishing and Distributing Apps
- Automating Business Processes
- Managing Taxonomy
- Managing Custom Components and Site Life Cycles
- Customizing User Interface Elements
- Working with Branding and Navigation
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment..
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses