- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course focuses on the architectural considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
- Development using the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
- Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Web Infrastructure in the Azure Platform
- Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Processing Background Logic using Azure
- Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Storing Files and Media in Azure
- Storing Data in Queues using Azure
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Implementing Security in Web Applications using Azure
- Deploying Web Applications to Azure
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.
- Create a Virtual Machine using the Azure Management Portal and create an image of the VM.
- Create an Azure Web Site and publish an existing ASP.NET web application to the site.
- Create an Azure SQL server and database.
- Describe and identify the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.
- Create an Azure Cloud Service project in Visual Studio 2013 and debug locally.
- Create a background process using a Azure Worker Role.
- Create an Azure Table Storage table and manage the table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- Create Azure Files SMB file share and store documents.
- Create an Azure Storage Queue instance to store requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus queue instance to store requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus namespace and use the namespace to connect a cloud web application to the local WCF service.
- Create a Virtual Machine using the existing SQL template and connect this Virtual Machine to the existing application.
- Create a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets.
- integrate ASP.NET Identity for the administration portal with Azure Active Directory.
- Deploy the web application projects to Azure.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses