- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course focuses on the architectural considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
- Development using the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
- Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Web Infrastructure in the Azure Platform
- Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Processing Background Logic using Azure
- Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Storing Files and Media in Azure
- Storing Data in Queues using Azure
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Implementing Security in Web Applications using Azure
- Deploying Web Applications to Azure
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.
- Create a Virtual Machine using the Azure Management Portal and create an image of the VM.
- Create an Azure Web Site and publish an existing ASP.NET web application to the site.
- Create an Azure SQL server and database.
- Describe and identify the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.
- Create an Azure Cloud Service project in Visual Studio 2013 and debug locally.
- Create a background process using a Azure Worker Role.
- Create an Azure Table Storage table and manage the table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- Create Azure Files SMB file share and store documents.
- Create an Azure Storage Queue instance to store requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus queue instance to store requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus namespace and use the namespace to connect a cloud web application to the local WCF service.
- Create a Virtual Machine using the existing SQL template and connect this Virtual Machine to the existing application.
- Create a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets.
- integrate ASP.NET Identity for the administration portal with Azure Active Directory.
- Deploy the web application projects to Azure.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses