This course describes how to assess operating system and application deployment options, determine the most appropriate deployment strategy, and then implement a lite-touch or zero-touch deployment solution for Windows devices and apps.
- Assessing the Network Environment for Supporting Operating System and Application Deployment
- Determining Operating System Deployment Strategies
- Assessing Application Compatibility
- Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Determining an Image Management Strategy
- Preparing For Deployments Using Windows ADK
- Supporting PXE-Initiated and Multicast Operating System Deployments
- Implementing Operating System Deployment by Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Implementing Operating System Deployment by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Integrating MDT and Configuration Manager for Operating System Deployment
- Activating Clients and Managing Additional Configuration Settings
- Deploying Office 2013
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess the network environment for supporting operating system and application deployment.
- Determine operating system deployment strategies.
- Assess application compatibility.
- Plan and implement user state migration.
- Determine an image management strategy.
- Prepare for deployments using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK).
- Support PXE-initiated and multicast operating system deployments.
- Implement operating system deployment by using the MDT.
- Implement operating system deployment by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Integrate MDT and Configuration Manager for operating system deployment.
- Activate clients and manage additional configuration settings.
- Deploy Office 2013.
This course is intended for IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium/large/enterprise organizations, and for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-695.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses