- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 3 Days
This course describes how to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems.
- Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Data Replication and Content Management
- Planning and Completing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Deployment
- Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
- Plan and deploy a single primary site.
- Plan and configure administrative roles.
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers who need to plan a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows. Configuration Manager Administrators responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows Serverr.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses