- Duration: 10 Days
This Bootcamp covers content from the following courses:Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (AUCCE) Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) Customer Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI)
In this BootCamp, you will learn how to administer Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) and you will gain an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and Cisco Outbound Option.
You will learn to configure the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 software and use the ICM routing software to route calls from Cisco Unified IP IVR and from Cisco Unified Communications Manager. You will also learn to use various ICM utilities to help you locate configuration errors, and you'll learn to configure the Cisco Outbound Option.
You will gain an understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) v8.0 deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting techniques. You will get hands-on practice installing and troubleshooting Unified CCE v8.0 software.
You will learn to operate, administer, manage, and provision Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) as it is installed in a comprehensive Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Enterprise environment
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Product Overview
- Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
- Extended Functions
- Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
- Configuring a Second Peripheral
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Component Architecture
- Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
- Database and Application Driven Routing Options
- Installing Cisco Outbound Option
- Reporting and Maintenance Tools
- Cisco Unified CVP Technical Overview
- Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting to Support Cisco Unified CVP
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Overview
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses