- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This course will provide participants with in-depth knowledge and practical skills to plan, deliver and monitor IT/cyber security to internal and external clients encompassing a complete, conjoined set of disciplines in the areas of IT policies, Security-Operational-Run-Book, security/penetration testing, ethical hacking and Back Hat hacking.
It will also cover WiFi security, Website security, human factors, cyber forensic and CSIRT infrastructures.
As part of the course, participants will conduct a risk assessment of two different deployments based on the ISO27001 to identify any direct, or indirect threats, security exposures, or potentials for vulnerabilities. Participants will also respond to an example security incident and identify the best practices which could be applied to secure their own organization, and associated assets.
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity
Networking and Security Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)