- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
This course includes all the components required to design a XenMobile solution, install a standard deployment, troubleshoot common process mistakes and perform maintenance tasks.
- XenMobile Introduction
- MDM Features
- XAC & MDX App Features
- NS Gateway with XM
- ShareFile Features
Upon completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Define and end-to-end mobile solution
- Understand the foundational concepts of MDM and MAM
- Design and deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Integrate common components in a XenMobile Enterprise implementation
- Setup and manage applications and data for mobile devices
- Enroll mobile devices and revoke access when needed
- Gain configuration and restriction policy definition knowledge
- Deploy policies to devices in a systematic manner
- Manage corporate profile information on personal mobile devices
- Troubleshoot common issues
This course is recommended for those designing and deploying Citrix XenMobile Enterprise. It covers managing devices, apps and data for customer organizations. This course is recommended for partners designing and deploying Citrix XenMobile Enterprise, and managing devices, apps and data for customer organizations.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.