- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course includes all the components required to design a XenMobile solution, install a standard deployment, troubleshoot common process mistakes and perform maintenance tasks.
- XenMobile Introduction
- MDM Features
- XAC & MDX App Features
- NS Gateway with XM
- ShareFile Features
Upon completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Define and end-to-end mobile solution
- Understand the foundational concepts of MDM and MAM
- Design and deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Integrate common components in a XenMobile Enterprise implementation
- Setup and manage applications and data for mobile devices
- Enroll mobile devices and revoke access when needed
- Gain configuration and restriction policy definition knowledge
- Deploy policies to devices in a systematic manner
- Manage corporate profile information on personal mobile devices
- Troubleshoot common issues
This course is recommended for those designing and deploying Citrix XenMobile Enterprise. It covers managing devices, apps and data for customer organizations. This course is recommended for partners designing and deploying Citrix XenMobile Enterprise, and managing devices, apps and data for customer organizations.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses