Customer service is truly an art that can be mastered if the proper techniques are used. This workshop will discuss how employees can positively transform situations by being aware of customer needs, improving skills in dealing with customers, increasing self-worth and improving communications and cooperation with other employees.
- Customer Service
- Internal Customer Service
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Effective Communication Skills for Handling Customers
- Professional Behavior with the Customer
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Address the importance of customer service in a competitive environment.
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers.
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to their customer’s problem.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses