- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
The main difference between a successful and an ordinary salesperson is their ability to follow-up and maintain relationships. This workshop shows you how to creatively keep in touch with prospects, customers, clients, and key accounts.
- Defining CRM and its Importance to Companies
- Customer Loyalty and Optimizing Customer Experience
- The Life Time Value of a Customer
- CRM Mistakes and Blind Spots
- The Difficulties of CRM
- Customer Retention and Profitability
- Sample of Software Applications in the Market
- Articulate why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact.
- Use social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses