- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
For team leaders and members who are new to working in multicultural teams and seek to develop the knowledge and skills which they will require to develop successful cross cultural working relationships.
This course covers the key considerations for working in multicultural environments, including:
- The impact of culture in business
- Understanding different cultures (focusing on the key features of, and differences between, Arab, Eastern and Western cultures)
- Potential barriers to effective multicultural working relationships
- Bridging cultural differences and working practices
- Different cultural approaches to management and how to manage
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of different cultures, and their key drivers. They will develop the knowledge and skills to deal effectively with cultural differences and challenges in the workplace.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses