- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Employees are often confronted with many issues on a daily basis that require problem solving skills. This workshop will cover the elements of problem solving and simplify the process so that individuals can manage issues in a rational manner and discuss the steps involved in making decisions.
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- The Rational Approach to Problem-Solving (Kepner-Tregoe)
- Problem Analysis Supplementary Tools
- Decision-Making Supplementary Tools
- Creativity and Problem-Solving
- Applications of Techniques
- Build and expand their decision-making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Utilize creativity and lateral thinking as business tools.
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
- Gain confidence in asking the right questions and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions.
- Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management.
- Develop strategic approaches to problem-solving and decision-making.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses