This course provides an insight into creative thinking processes to deal with routine and unexpected problems along leading to creative solutions. Very often the causes of problems are not what we think they are. and hence need to be identified in a proper manner. When the cause is identified, it calls for proper and effective decisions need to be made using the right tools.
- Eliminate creativity blocks at the work place by developing a healthy and creative work environment
- Identify work problems and solve them in collaboration with a team
- Practice new management techniques such as mind maps
- Develop staff skills and abilities by giving them equal opportunities to participate in problem solving and decision making, and motivating them to meet work goals based on SMART/MASTER objectives
- Creativity concept
- Creativity blocks
- Creativity block busters
- Role of creative thinking in problem solving and decision making
- What is a problem?
- Problem recognition
- Problem analysis
- Optional solutions
- decision making
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals from all sectors who seek to improve in the areas of creativity problem solving and decision making
- Motivation, Leadership and Team Building
- Time and Stress Management
- Developing Effective Working Relationships
- Building a Dynamic Team
- Effective communication skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Basic Managerial Skills
- Various other Management training courses
- Consultant led classes with exercises case studies and group discussions.
- Good command of English
- Previous exposure to management training at a supervisory level
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology